|CV and list of
|Open positions and anticipated openings:
- PhD student positions, postdoctoral
research associate, several projects are available for
master students. Inquires accepted by email
Fellow of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
(KVA Forskare) hosted at KTH Stockholm
babaev "at" kth "dot" se
egorbabaev "at" gmail
|Brief CV: PhD
Uppsala University, Sweden -> Research
Associate Cornell University
-> Ass. Professor University of Massachusetts Amherst
Royal Swedish Academy Fellow hosted at KTH Stockholm
-Outstanding Young Researcher grant Swedish Research Council
- Tage Erlander prize from the Swedish Royal Academy of Sciences
citation: "for groundbreaking theoretical work that predicts
new states of matter in the form of quantum fluids with novel properties"
- US National Science Foundation CAREER award.
NSF award description: "CAREER Program is a Foundation-wide activity that offers the
US National Science Foundation's most prestigious awards in support of junior faculty"
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg award, fellow of the Swedish Royal Academy of Sciences
Swedish Royal Academy award description: "Awards are given to exceptionally
gifted researches to carry out their research in Sweden".
- University of Massachusetts Exceptional Merit Award
- American Physical Society Outstanding Referee Award.
|Current group members
Former group members:
Chris Varney (postdoc)->
Assistant Prof. University of
Johan Carlstrom (Phd student)->
postdoc with Prokof'ev and Svistunov