My field of research is statistical physics, condensed matter, and
biological physics. Much of my research is related to fluctuation
phenomena in superconductors and superconducting nanostructures. I
also have an interest in biological physics and in the development of
efficient Monte Carlo simulation methods.
My interests include among other things
See also arXiv.
- Fluctuation effects in superconductors
- Phase transitions and critical phenomena
- Quantum phase transitions
- Disordered systems, e.g., glass phases
- Simulation methods
- Biological physics, e.g., structural and mechanical properties