Welcome to my home page!
I am a PhD student at the Department of Theoretical Physics at KTH Royal Institute of Technology. My supervisor is Egor Babaev, with whom I began working as a Master student in 2012. I have two degrees from KTH: a Bachelor of Science degree, and a Master of Science degree. Both degrees are in physics.
I study various aspects of multicomponent superconductivity. Currently I have one published paper:
- D Weston and E Babaev: Classification of ground states and normal modes for phase-frustrated multicomponent superconductors, Phys. Rev. B 88, 214507 (2013).
As a PhD student I have been a teaching assistant in the following courses, which are given by the Department of Theoretical Physics:
- SI1121 Thermodynamics (2013, 2014, 2015)
- SI1161 Statistical Physics (2013)
- SI2371 Special Relativity (2014, 2015).
As an undergraduate student, I was a teaching assistant in the following courses:
- DN1240 Numerical Methods, Basic Course II (2009)
- SF1611 Introductory Course in Mathematics I (2010, 2011)
- SF1624 Algebra and Geometry (2009, 2010)
- SF1625 Calculus in One Variable (2009, 2010)
- SF1626 Calculus in Several Variables (2010, 2011).