Bachelor of Science degree
The courses that constitute my Bachelor of Science degree in physics are listed here. This degree contains 180.5 credits (60 credits = 1 academic year).
I did my BSc degree project together with Anna Bæcklund. We studied solitons, which are stable propagating solutions of non-linear differential equations.
My BSc degree contains 58.5 credits in physics.
- SI1100 Physics, Basic Course I (9 credits)
- SK1100 Physics, Basic Course II (9 credits)
- SG1130 Mechanics I (9 credits)
- SG1113 Mechanics, Continuation Course (6 credits)
- SH1009 Modern Physics (10.5 credits)
- EI1240 Electromagnetic Theory (9 credits)
- SI1161 Statistical Physics (6 credits)
My BSc degree contains 72.5 credits in mathematics.
- SF1602 Calculus II, part 1 (9 credits)
- SF1603 Calculus II, part 2 (9 credits)
- SF1604 Linear Algebra (7.5 credits)
- SF1628 Complex Analysis (6 credits)
- SF1629 Differential Equations and Transforms II (9 credits)
- SF1630 Discrete Mathematics (9 credits)
- SF1647 Extended Analysis and Linear Algebra (8 credits)
- SF1901 Probability Theory and Statistics (6 credits)
- SI1140 Mathematical Methods in Physics (9 credits)
My BSc degree contains 34.5 credits in other subjects.
- DD1301 Computer Introduction (1.5 credits)
- DD1342 Program Construction (6 credits)
- DD1344 Fundamentals of Computer Science (6 credits)
- DN1240 Numerical Methods, Basic Course II (6 credits)
- EL1000 Automatic Control, General Course (6 credits)
- SE1055 Strength of Materials and Solid Mechanics, Basic Course (9 credits)