Master of Science degree
The courses that constitute my Master of Science degree in physics are listed here. This degree contains 124.5 credits (60 credits = 1 academic year).
The topic of my MSc degree project was phase frustration in multicomponent superconductors.
My MSc degree contains 75 credits in physics.
- SI1145 Classical Theoretical Physics (6 credits)
- SI2170 Quantum Physics (9 credits)
- SI2371 Special Relativity (6 credits)
- SI2380 Advanced Quantum Mechanics (7.5 credits)
- SI2390 Relativistic Quantum Physics (7.5 credits)
- SI2400 Theoretical Particle Physics (7.5 credits)
- SI2510 Statistical Mechanics (7.5 credits)
- SI2520 Nonequilibrium Statistical Mechanics (7.5 credits)
- SI2530 Computational Physics (7.5 credits)
- IM2601 Solid State Physics (6 credits)
- SH2007 Research Methodology in Physics (3 credits)
My MSc degree contains 15 credits in mathematics.
My MSc degree contains 4.5 credits in other subjects.